Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Favorite Project Ever!!

The materials used in this painting include bristol board paper and watercolor paints.  The dimensions are 11"x15".  Some problems I encountered creating this piece include getting the right facial dimenstions and getting enough emotion in the face.  However, in the end I feel like I successfully made an emotional piece and demonstrated watercolor technique well.  I blew through a straw to make the hair, which I think is a really cool technique and it worked really well with my piece  .I was a little timid working with watercolor at first because I've never really been good at it, but this ended up being my favorite project ever!

1 comment:

  1. You are really good at drawing/painting people realisticly, and your color choices make things bright and exciting. Makes me thing of a fruit juice comercial or Ad :)

    ReplyDelete